Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hotel California





The first pic is the starting point. The second was my attempt. First I went into the cooling filter and downed the luminance and upped the fade. I also checked the Neutralize check box. Then Selective color to down the yellow to bring the walls to a more tan, less green hue. Which by the end, I might have taken too much out. The channel mix, I adjusted the blue down to give more blue into the pic. (A side note, I did the shadow/highlight and boy did it light up the room. It looked like big spot lights where lighting up the room.) In hue/saturate I brought down the red hue, which helped bring the bed spread closer. The couch and drapes are good, but the walls and bedspread are still a bit off. The third pic to match to.

No comments:

Post a Comment